The question to build or not to build a diaper bag has rattled around Timbuk2 since 2004. Our designers and marketers argued over the meaning of the diaper bag – does it have any meaning? – its form, function and users. Does one really need a diaper bag? What happens after diapers? Does it have to scream “I’m a diaper bag?”
While we had this diaper bag conversation on loop, you persistently asked us to solve your diaper schlepping needs. It took us close to a decade, but we listened.
Congratulations and thank you. As in the case of our Snoop Camera Messenger, your persistance paid off. Say hello to our Stork Diaper Messenger. A covert diaper bag in a messenger chasis that will work hard for you in and out of diapers. Features that make it work:
- Waterproof TPU liner with tough guy tricycle print.
- Grab strap for easy lifting.
- Internal water bottle and bottle bottle pockets. A cold one for you, a hot one for mini-me.
- Padded removable changing pad with an external, stretchy pacifier pocket, two internal mesh diaper pockets and one clear zippy pocket for dirty dogs.
- Clear three-zip front organizer help the sleep deprived find what they need like now!
Launches on December 1, 2011 on timbuk2.com and in the Timbuk2 Retail Store.
One bag cannot be all things to all people. Some will wish the Stork was a tote, others a pack. Let us know what you think; your feedback keeps us moving forward.