Sold Out America!

We sold out of our American Messenger in thirty minutes! While we wished we’d made 300, we’re thrilled you loved our 30. We’re proud our made in America was such a hit in America. Lets take this momentum to the polls people!

Product Page

Comments

1. Andrew Springer says:

If anyone knows someone was luck enough to purchase this amazing bag, I would love to make them an offer. My sister works for the Obama campaign and has never purchased a Timbuk2 before (but has always talked about it). I thought this would be the perfect birthday/Christmas gift for her (3 days apart) and very patriotic. I tried to make the custom bag look as close as possible, but it looked more like a jazzed up French flag.

Thank you!

• Kristin Xander says:

Hi Andrew

I bought this bag because I am completely nuts about President Obama and love Timbuk2. But I probably won’t use it very much and it would be great if it could go to someone that would appreciate it. Are you still looking for one of these? Kristin

• Auralia says:

I am! If you’re still offering it, I was DYING for one and never got a chance to get one! :( Please let me know!

• Kristin says:

Good morning…

I was waiting for Andrew to reply, but he hasn’t. If you still want to buy this bag, will you please let me know? Thank you, Kristin

• Andrew Springer says:

I came back on for Black Friday deals and I hope that you still have the bag Kristin. I showed my sister what she “could have had” for Christmas and she seemed super bummed. So if there is a chance that I could own 1/30th of the celebration of this election, I would love to share that with my sister!

• Andrew Springer says:

2. Paul says:

I bought 2 of these and was very disappointed to see that they weren’t numbered. Will someone from Timbuk2 please comment regarding this?