The Timbuk2 Seattle team had a blast this past weekend at the Seattle Bike Expo, one of the Northwest’s biggest bike events. We were featured among nearly 200 exhibitors, including bike manufacturers, ride organizers, clothes, food, and so much gear!
We showed off our best cycling gear: the Especial Collection, as well as our Mission Cycling Wallets, iPhone mounts, and seat packs.
Our lightest weight, reflective, and most weatherproof bags are perfect for that Northwest weather (tested and approved)!
We also set up a custom station, with fabrics on hand so people could customize a bag right on the spot.
We were lucky enough to run into a fan that has the same vintage bag that we recently blogged about here!
Other highlights of the event include:
- Swag and info from Cascade Bicycle Club
- Delicious samples from our friends and local Seattleites Nuun
- Awesome rides we want to go on: RAMROD (Ride Around Mt. Rainier in One Day) and the Courage Classic
- News about bike advocacy from WABikes
- And last but not least, who doesn’t want to attend the Gigantic Bicycle Festival?
We loved being a part of such an awesome event! See you next year!